I have a 95 infiniti j30 the coils on left side not getting

Customer Question

I have a 95 infiniti j30 the coils on left side not getting power is there a fuse for ignition coil
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: I did but didn't find another fuse box besides the one on driver side and the one under hood
JA: What year is your J30?
Customer: 95
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I changed the two coil packs and connector but the there coil packs are not getting power
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad ,Welcome To JustAnswer, I'm reviewing your question and I will be be posting a replay ASAP

the ignition coils get activated by the ecm , so there is no fuse for it ?

What is the mileage on the car

SYSTEM DESCRIPTION The ignition timing is controlled by the ECM to maintain the best air-fuel ratio for every running condition of the engine. The ignition timing data is stored in the ECM located in the ECM. This data forms the map shown below. The ECM detects information such as the injection pulse width and camshaft position sensor signal which varies every moment. Then responding to this information, ignition signals are transmitted to the power transistor. e.g. N: 1,800 rpm, Tp: 1.50 msec A °BTDC In addition to this, 1. At starting 2. During warm-up 3. At idle 4. At low battery voltage the ignition timing is revised by the ECM according to the other data stored in the ECM. The retard system, actuated by the knock sensor, is designed only for emergencies. The basic ignition timing is pre-programmed within the anti- knocking zone, even if recommended fuel is used under dry conditions. Consequently, the retard system does not operate under normal driving conditions. However, if engine knocking occurs, the knock sensor monitors the condition and the signal is transmitted to the ECM (ECCS control module). After receiving it, the ECM retards the ignition timing to eliminate the knocking condition.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How to get get to give back power to the coil

most likely ecm is bad or the wiring to that side of the coils have a open in it