Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.

I have locked myself out my car and the car normally beeps

Customer Question

I have locked myself out my car and the car normally beeps so that I don't lock the keys inside but this it did the society now I'm stuck
JA: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?
Customer: No I'm outside the car the key is in the car
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: It's a 2007 nissan altima
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I want to fix this myself but all the windows are rolled up and the buttons on the doors are not even clicking
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No that's it is just need to get back into my car
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Has anyone found any solutions yet
Expert:  Jake replied 3 months ago.
Hey there Nissan expert here
Expert:  Jake replied 3 months ago.
There is not any easy way to get inside the vehicle if you locked your keys and fob inside it. You can either call a tow service that pops locks via a plastic wedge and slim Jim (about $50) or you take a towel and a pry bar to get access in the cab with a hanger and press the unlock button that way