Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

I went to the Nissan Delarship today oil change and to get

Customer Question

I went to the Nissan Delarship today for am oil change and to get the update for my navigation system installed that I had purchased from Nissan. The service personel called the technician to see what the cost would be and was told that I could donor myself. I put application cd and every in proceeded like the directions said that it would. When it asked for the next disk which actual says it is a dvd I inserted it and it and nothing is happening. It keeps saying please insert dish and please wait a moment.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Nissan has released a service bulletin calling for reprogramming the the Navigation system when there are programming issue. This one has to be done by the dealer. I would have this one performed by the dealer and then see if your update will then install. See the service bulletin in the link below.