Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

No spark 03 Altima, 03 nissan Altima, 03, Change the cam and

Customer Question

No spark 03 Altima
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 03 nissan Altima
JA: What year is your Nissan?
Customer: 03
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Change the cam and crank but the connect on the crank wont snap in would that make it not start
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: Yes new
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

A bad connection at crankshaft sensor can cause a no start so the needs to be addressed first. Once you have that resolved can you scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting and post back with them and I will help you determine the cause of the lack of spark.