Object Object] 2006Nissan armada rear suspension compressor

Customer Question

object Object]
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2006Nissan armada rear suspension compressor not filling the air bag fully. Seems like an electrical connection problem when the new compressor is connected it's not getting enough power.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

This is normally caused by either a bad height sensor, or a bad air compressor for the rear shocks. If you have a Bad Height Sensor, it will not tell the computer the proper readings to allow it to turn on.

To determine this, a scanner is used to turn the compressor on manually to see if it responds. If it does not respond, then power and ground signals are checked at the compressor when commanded to turn on. If power and ground is present, then you have a bad Air Compressor for rear air ride.

Do you have any more questions on this?