Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.

I am trying to run a OBD2Tool to diagnose the problem with

Customer Question

I am trying to run a OBD2Tool to diagnose the problem with my 2915 Niccian Versa can you tell me where the jack to do this is locsated
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 3 months ago.

HI there,

It should be either right below the steering wheel or to the left of the steering wheel. It may be pushed back in the dash a bit. I am sending a photo that should help you locate it. If it's pushed back, then you may have to reach up behind the panel and push it back through.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!

Expert:  Mike V. replied 3 months ago.

I hadn't heard back so I thought I would check and see if you needed further assistance with this?