Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

I have a Nissan Altima 05 3.5 SE 6 cylinder. Issue: crank no

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Nissan Altima 05 3.5 SE 6 cylinder.
Issue: crank no start
Changed camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor, fuel pump, 3 spark plugs, 1 coil pack, checked all the fuses their good, battery good, alternator good, starter good, replaced the 120v fuse block connector on the positive battery terminal and still no start. When I turn the key to on I do notice that the red brake light is on and the AT Check light is on. Please help
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors, proper fuel pressure and good compression. Before you replace any more part can you go back in and check each one of these thing and see if you can determine which you are lacking and post back this. It would also be very useful if you could scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting as well. Post back with the results of these and we can work from there.