sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Where can i buy the starter switch goes in the valve body of

Customer Question

where can i buy the starter switch goes in the valve body of 2006 nissan frontier
JA: How many miles are on the car? Does the engine turn over at all?
Customer: 2002k i change the valve body 2 years ago but i did not change the radiator after 6 months the truck won't start again so what i did i went to O reilly bought a push button switch and by pass the starter when i start the truck i put the key all the way and push the button truck will start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i will try if i can get the starter switch i will full out the valve body and replaced the switch is to much money to buy valve body again i already replaced the leaking radiator causing the contamination on the switch
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the truck is been used for 2 years with the push switch to start but i want ti eliminate the push button switch
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I'm showing that the range sensor is serviced with the valve body, but based on your description I'm not sure that the range sensor is truly the cause of the problem.

Have you used a scan tool to look at TCM data and verified that it isn't showing the correct gear?