sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

The truck is a 2015 with 16,000 km. I recently when on a

Customer Question

The truck is a 2015 with 16,000 km. I recently when on a short little*****trip a notice the truck is now vibrating when stopped and in drive
JA: What is the model of your '15 Nissan?
Customer: pro 4 x
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had the dealership look at it and they simple increased the Idle. I'm not totally satisfied, the vibration is some what reduced but the increased idle is loud
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: V6 ........ 16,000 Km
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If it's actually a vibration dependent on engine speed then it could be a balance concern with an engine driven accessory or the torque converter, but that isn't that likely. It's more likely that the engine is idling slightly rough which could be normal depending on how bad it is, it could be a fuel related concern, spark plugs, injectors, etc.

Has it been compared to another like vehicle?