Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Have a 2008 Nissan Sentra that is locked in park, the brake

Customer Question

Have a 2008 Nissan Sentra that is locked in park, the brake is locked, ignition is locked and the ignition sensor is on.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

What do you mean by the brake and ignition is locked?

Do you want to diagnose and fix this yourself and do you have a test light or volt meter?

So far the symptoms are pointing to a faulty brake switch or the shift lock faulty.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out. We have 7 days to get a post rated or it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris