Cyl head was replaced a few wks ago, i'm getting dtc p0011.

Customer Question

cyl head was replaced a few wks ago, i'm getting dtc p0011. i'm checking the timing chain. I got the gold links lined up and timing mark on crankshaft lined up, but the marks on cams seem to be at the wrong angle. the intake shaft mark is almost straight up, the exhaust mark amost at right angle. it seems to me that the chain has slipped on the crankshaft.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any change in your gas mileage lately?
Customer: 144,ooo no
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2003 Altima 2.5
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing, Can I see the timing mark on the chain if I remove the crankshaft pulley
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I believe I can help on this concern if you still want or need help after this excessive wait time. This is not an answer to your question.