peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1981 Datsun 280zx which has the vacuum lines air

Customer Question

I have a 1981 Datsun 280zx which has the vacuum lines for the air conditioning (it has auto air conditioning) that are disconnected. I cannot find the proper diagram online for the automatic air version, only the manual air. Basically I need the vacuum line diagram for the auto air conditioning system.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is the diagram I found online. It doesn't have all of the lines in it.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

I looked through my info as well and due to the year of this model it doesnt show me the vacuum diagrams on this model here.In some cases since no one has posted the info here on the diagrams for this,the info has to be obtained from a Nissan dealer.In some cases they can look up the diagrams or may have the older books on hand to print off the vacuum diagrams on this here for you and may charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete