Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Nissan 2006 quest van. We get to 60 -65 mph and it starts to

Customer Question

Nissan 2006 quest van. We get to 60 -65 mph and it starts to violently shake.
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes. To both It just started it today. We are traveling no shaking before now
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven't really tried anything except looking to make sure tires were not lose or low on air. Looked under car and can't see anything Any ideas on what might be going on. We can drive at 55 without a problem
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Cant think of anything else
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Not many techs online today and we are busy busy. Sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help on this concern if you still want or need help?

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help driveline vibration or engine misfire.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris