Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

I accidentally pulled out all the wires from my connector to

Customer Question

I accidentally pulled out all the wires from my connector to the passenger side window and door lock switch. My vehicle is a 2004 Nissan Titan King Cab. I need a photo or diagram to put the connector back together. I have 9 wires, the connector has 16 pins.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you
1 - door lock circuit
2- Circuit
3- Circuit
4- Circuit
5- Circuit
6- circuitLet me know if that works for youThank You
Chad
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Chad. Thanks for the quick response. However, the diagrams you sent did not help me. I need to know which colored wire goes back to which slot. I noticed someone else asked a similar question about 4 years ago for the driver's side switch and the expert was able to provide the exact pattern. The passenger side has fewer wires - all 9 of them are out of the plastic connector which has 16 pins. I need a photo or a diagram showing the colored wires.

You welcome

that is no problem , that is all i have on it in my system unfortunately , it could be a glitch in my system that why it want pull it up for me

I will opt out and let another expert help you, since they had it answered 4 years ago and should have the diagram for you

Thanks and good luck

Chad (aka -jhook1398)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for trying, Chad. If anyone has access to the same truck, a photo of the back of the connector will help.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Don't worry about it. Everything is fixed now. Thanks anyway.