Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2006 nissan sentra se-r. Code P2128 & 2127, I have not yet.

Customer Question

2006 nissan sentra se-r. Code P2128 & 2127
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: I have not yet. Which fuses?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I haven't tried anything yet, I am doing research.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: According to my electronic boost controller I have which monitors throttle position. I get pretty much nothing when I press the throttle.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

These codes are for the accelerator pedal position sensor. The 2 more common faults that result in these codes are the sensor bad and the wiring or connector to the sensor damaged. here are the diag steps.

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris