I'm just trying to find out what does ENG MTG means on my

Customer Question

I'm just trying to find out what does ENG MTG means on my fuse box for my 2003 nissan altima 2.5 because it is missing that fuse but i have one in for my ENG CONT
JA: Have you checked the fuse number? Does the fuse have the correct amperage for the circuit it's in?
Customer: Both are 10A but 10A ENG MTG FUSE is missing
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no i was noticing this when i went to go check my fuses due to my car cranks and start but it shuts off
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: i have replace spark plugs, fuel pump, timing chain, camshaft and crankshaft position sensors but it cranks but the rpm won't move from 0
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 4 months ago.

most likely thats an engine mount fuse for an electronic engine mount.