Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

I have a Nissan 2011 cabriolet and I can't get the roof up.

Customer Question

I have a Nissan 2011 cabriolet and I can't get the roof up. The red button showing the roof is open is on the dash.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Anytime the convertible top has a problem such as the one you are having the system will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first thing you are going to need to do is the scan the system and see what the B codes are that should be setting. I have enclosed the list of possible fault in the link below. If you can get the scan done and post back with the code and or codes I will help you with the with the testing to get this resolved. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Convertiable%20top%20fault%20codes%20JUn%2026.pdf