peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have a Nissan Titan 2007 Mod TTN, I discovered a problem

Customer Question

I have a Nissan Titan 2007 Mod TTN, I discovered a problem with the Air Conditioner I tried to start it with the turning to the right the Control knob to get the Air Conditioner on, the AC will not react no matter how much I turn the knob I turn it to it's full and it doesnt react if it does react a little when I turn it to the left it goes out and does not go on at all...
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be due to a possible issue with the ac compressor itself or low on freon in the ac system due to a freon leak.If these have not been checked/tested this needs done to see if there is a leak needing repaired and the freon refilled and to see if the compressor or an ac switch needs replaced.This is usually best tested with the correct ac gauge assembly,a compatible scan tool and electrical test equipment.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete