Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.

I have a connector to the alternator that come from the

Customer Question

I have a connector to the alternator that come from the Nissan dealer and its not color cord like on car. the car or the car is brown,yellow and blue. need the diagram
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2010 s maxima
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no some one is working on it now. but need to make sure the new connector is wired right
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 3 months ago.

Hi there,

I am sending a diagram of the connector. The wiring diagram itself is basically useless for the purpose you need it for.

Pin 2 is brown, 3 is yellow and 4 is blue. When you look at the connector diagram, the tab is on top and it's like you are looking into the connector.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!

Expert:  Mike V. replied 3 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?