peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

Nissan Versa sl, 6 speed, straight drive, started continuous

Customer Question

Nissan Versa sl, 6 speed, straight drive, started long continuous beep, does not stop unless disconnect battery. Not even when driving. What is this noise, how to fix?
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It is not lights left on, keys in ignition, etc. this is new loud beep from driver speaker area.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be an issue with a seat belt not sending the correct signal that the seat belt is latched possibly.I have seen issues with seat belts in the past before cause this type of fault here needing replaced to correct this issue.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago. "BAT 10A Electronic parts" (it is a black box on the fuse panel diagram): this is location of the fuse that I pulled that stopped the sound. I have checked all the components that I know of that with this fuse removed to see if they still work. lights, radio memory, clock, security, door locks, horn, dome lights, etc. The sound is stopped, but I do not know what function I have disabled by removing the fuse. other ideas?

Can you tell me the year of this model here as well as engine liter size?