Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am Jin. I have pathfinder 2015. My daughter's backpack

Customer Question

Hi, I am Jin. I have pathfinder 2015. My daughter's backpack string is stuck right on the button area of liftgate and it won't open.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I hope to fix it myself... I tried to push the liftgate from the inside. But no luck...
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That's all, I think
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Sorry no one has gotten to you yet. I believe I can help on this concern. I can help now or tomorrow afternoon when I log back in if you do still want our help.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris