Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

I have a 2006 pathfinder SE. I'm having trouble with A/C in

Customer Question

I have a 2006 pathfinder SE. I'm having trouble with A/C in that on the HVAC control on dash, the lights would flash o and off, cutting A/C off. Blower would work in all but position 1. Replaced control, now when A/C on, blower only works on 1. A/C off, Blower works on all but 1. Is this a blower motor resistor issue, or something with A/C electrical component?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are having may very well be a blower motor resistor issue and if you can tell me if you are working on an automatic system or manual air I will send you the test steps to check this. Post back when you can and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The resistors are my next step. The vehicle doesn't have rear heat/ac, but has resistor for it.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

So you have the manual air system?

Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

See the testing step in the link below for the blower motor and resistor . Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

See the wiring diagram for reference in this link as well.