Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I need to see which vehicles have a compatible transmission

Customer Question

I need to see which vehicles have a compatible transmission for my 2006 Nissan pathfinder 4x4
JA: Do you have a manual or an automatic transmission? When was your transmission fluid last checked?
Customer: Automatic we just changed it however the reverse goes on and it also slips gears when driving
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Sorry reverse goes in and out
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If driving it seams like it goes out of gear you have to put it in park and then back in drive
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: I am thinking abouthat finding a mechanic
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: No that is it
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

2005-2012 Pathfinder and Xterra use the same RE5RO5A transmission as your 06.

Please make sure to select a rating from the top of your screen prior to logging off so the post does not time out.

Thanks Moose

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris