Greg, import technician
Experience:  import Technician . Shop Owner ,. 27 years experience,

I have a 2000 Nissan frontier 3.3L v6 crew cab 4x4. It is

Customer Question

i have a 2000 Nissan frontier 3.3L v6 crew cab 4x4. It is tossing up a P1105 code which is the Map/Baro code. I don't want to replace the part as I can see a couple vacuum lines that are not hooked up to anything (one coming from the map/baro) and another one that looks like it should hook into it but doesn't. I would like to figure out where the vacuum lines connect before replacing the sensor/switch. I do not have an EGRC system on my engine.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Greg replied 4 months ago.

Think this is the diagram you need having a crew cab . not all are the same .

I've added two possible diagrams for you .

Most likely is the vacuum causing you this issue as this sensor is very rare to fail .

Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
both of the diagrams provided have the egr system set up. The engine I am running does not have that system which is why I am baffled on where my vacuum lines go. Check out the edited diagram I just did. I noted what I do not have. The engine does not look like it has ever had the egr system. (I only say that as I know some people delete those).
Expert:  Greg replied 4 months ago.

Okay looks like you had a lot removed ,

The vacuum from the MAP that is no longer connected to the system ,so just make sure you can get this directly hooked up to manifold vacuum ,the hose that is dangling..

Try this and let me know .

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can you tell me which direction that is? I have attached another edited diagram. the line that is dangling does not have any suction. will that pick up if connected properly?
Expert:  Greg replied 4 months ago.

No the dangling hose has to be attached to vacuum, at the intake manifold .

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
when you say the dangling hose needs to attach to vacuum. I do not have the drop down shown on the diagram you sent. the only vacuum I have been able to spot is one that comes off the backside of the manifold closer to the drivers side and right beside where the egr stuff "should be". Can I route the dangling hose to that? it looks like a vacuum hose should be hooked there but nothing is. and it sucks quite a bit of air (engine shutters slightly when you plug it). I have added a diagram. sorry, this should wrap up my questions.
Expert:  Greg replied 4 months ago.

With the engine running and you can feel vacuum then yes you can attach it all you need a a vacuum port from the manifold ,you may have to get a longer hose to route it to vacuum.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thank you sir, yes I went to AutoZone and purchased 10ft ( I know it was overkill but oh well). I will get that all hooked up and log back on for an update and rating. thanks a bunch for the info to this point.
Expert:  Greg replied 4 months ago.

Thank you and good luck .

You can get back to me anytime and if still having issue let me know so we can get this issue sorted out .

Rgds Greg.

After rating good you can still get back to me anytime with no extra cost .