Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

I have a 2013 Nissan and it wont start no lights are on

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2013 Nissan and it wont start no lights are on nothing it won't do anything
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: No you don't do anything it's a push start I tried to push it to start and the brake won't even go
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Doing my best yes haven't had the car year
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Is a 2013 Nissan push start of course this is the second time it happened the first time it started itself and now it's not starting at all no lights inside the car and the brake is locked I can't push start it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE certified master tech and I can help you with this problem.

Verify the vehicles battery is not dead by jump starting. If battery is good. Put the Key in the slot, or hold key fob right next to the start button. Try both. How is the battery in the key fob?

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

If still nothing, check the main 120 amp fuse, in the under hood fuse box.

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Also, How many miles are on it?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK thanks I will go an try it again
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

ok let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help.

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Dan again, hoping you are satisfied with my service.

Could you please rate the answer, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!