I have a 2010 nissan altima coupe. It has 86,000 miles on it

Customer Question

I have a 2010 nissan altima coupe. It has 86,000 miles on it and the SES light just came on today
JA: How old is your battery? When was the last tune up?
Customer: not sure how old the battery is. I bought the car used a few months ago with 80,000 miles on it. Last tune up was a few weeks ago. everything was fine.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I was going to take it to my local mechanic but this literally happend 20 minutes ago and all the local mechanics are closed for the day
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: No. everything works fine. Im just trying to figure out what the problem is.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

So at the moment even though the light is on the car is running normally?