Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

My Nissan Armada 2009 front ac vents not blowing : What

Customer Question

My Nissan Armada 2009 front ac vents not blowing
JA: How is the air flow? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: What hoses
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well I pushed the blower speed button I'm not getting any it coming thru
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's just happened while driving
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you say you not getting any air through the vents are you saying the blower motor comes on but its not blowing or is the blower motor not coming on. If its coming on do you feel the air in any other location? Post back with this information and I will see if I can help you with this,