Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Wat color wire is the solenoid c on Nissan maxima 2005

Customer Question

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 10 months ago.

Below is a diagram showing that solenoid.

click here

My goal is that you are pleased with my answer(s). I strive for a 5 star positive rating. It's the only way i get credit. You can still ask me questions for free after the rating.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It doesn't have those color it have black yellow blue purple white and green/grey blue/red and green/brown

Thats the only diagram i show. I will opt out and see if someone else can help. If so you will get an email.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can I send u a picture of it
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That the picture
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Are you needing the wire colors or are you needing to know which is shift solenoid valve C or which is pressure control solenoid valve C?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Am still not satisfy with the answer

The first tech opted out. I decided to help but need the one question I asked answered prior to me being able to provide an answer.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Where is solenoid C located in nissan maxima 2005
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Also the pressure cable C

Thanks, ***** ***** a diagram of the solenoids. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/solenoid%20C.pdf

Please let me know if you are pleased with my help. If you are not please reply prior to rating the answer.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris