Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

I have a picture part I need and I was wondering if you or

Customer Question

I have a picture for a part I need and I was wondering if you or anyone from your organization can help me identify the part name or part number.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a picture for a part I need and I was wondering if you or anyone from your organization can help me identify the part name or part number.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No, my employee will.
JA: OK! The Nissan Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Nope. Thanks!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 6 months ago.

hey there, thanks for the question.

Expert:  Jake replied 6 months ago.

Use the paperclip icon above the chat box to attach images from your phone or PC

Expert:  Jake replied 6 months ago.

Also give me a general idea of where the part is located and on what vehicle it came off of please.