Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I installed a wiper motor linkage and the motor is working,

Customer Question

I installed a wiper motor linkage and the motor is working, i can see it moving but once i put the wiper arms on it will not move anymore. Is there a certain way to put the arms on so they will move?
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: yes i have
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have installed and reinstalled and the motor is moving, but when the arms are back on it wont turn
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Once the arms are on, does it make any effort to try and move, even if you help it?

Can I get the year, make, model?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris