peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I'm locksmith lost key status , I made key but , I got 1614

Customer Question

I'm locksmith lost key status , I made key but , I got 1614 and 1615 customer claim the car was running what your offer?
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
2004 Nissan Maxima mf date 03/05 look as nats5 has bcm code and pin ,
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Call me if you can *************
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Cancel my order I left the car
You too slow
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

This code here can indicate the key needs to be programmed to the vehicle.The key may fit and operate but if it isnt programmed properly the vehicle will not start properly or at all in some cases.Usually this has to be programmed by a dealer or local repair center that can do this programming.If this is not what you are looking for here let me know.Once again I do apologize for the delay as this is the first I have seen your question here myself.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete