Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

We have a 04 titan : We have a plug under driver s÷at and

Customer Question

We have a 04 titan
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We have a plug under driver s÷at and cant find where it should be plugged. And the airbag light is blinking. Btw. We took the carpet out to clean it this is when we noticed the Drs blinking
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have looked everywhere to see where it should be plugged
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: There are 2 plugs under that seat one goes to seat belt and this other one we don't know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 6 months ago.

HI there,

What color is the connector? Is it yellow?