Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer

I'm lookin number to call and speak with. You about my

Customer Question

Hi I'm lookin for your number to call and speak with. You about my pastime code it want let me use it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: 2003 Nissan Altima
JA: Got it. What model and year?
Customer: 2003 green Nissan Altima
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I forgot to pay my car note now I'm tryin to use the code to go pay my car note
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yea I have a remote my code jus ain't working
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: 999999 that's my code
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you wish to speak me about your issue?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm trying to get my pastime emergence number
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

What do you mean? to program the key?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No to start my car when I for got to pay my car note
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

Did they install some sort of device to keep the car from starting if you missed a payment?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
is this passtime
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

The only way around that would be to un-install it. This is not something we would have information on if the bank had it installed. I would look at a after market installer to see if they can remove it for you, other wise get in touch with the bank after making your payment and see if they can remotely turn it back on. It most likely has a GPS signal for them to remotely turn the car off on you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
yu are not with passtime
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

No, Passtime is not a factory installed item. You would need to contact your bank or a Pass-time support representative to help you with that.

I am a Nissan / Infiniti Technician. I am familiar with all issues on your car if it's factory installed. Having a issue with a remote lockout tool if you did not make your payments is not something I can help you with. The equipment most likely has GPS to help monitor the cars location and it could remotely be shut down until payment is made, then it can be turned back on.

Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

This video may help you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm going to need a refund because I was under the impression that yu was pass time no could help me with emergencies codes to get my car started
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

no one on here is from Pass time. Pass time is installed by the bank. If your car does not start, you will need to contact your local bank and make payments to allow them to turn it back on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can I get my refund because the First Lady said yall was passtime
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

I will put you in for a refund.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Pls because she miss lead me and I jus wasted $20 when I thought it was $5 and thought I was speaking with passtime
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.
I put you in for a refund. It make take a day or two for it to process. I put it in for you so no need to reply