Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Just drove from Maryland to Orlando and when I got to

Customer Question

Just drove from Maryland to Orlando and when I got to Orlando the car started to make a loud ticking noise. If I hold the brake and rev the engine it doesn't happen it only happens when I start to roll. None of the engine lights are on.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** sounds like one of your CV axles are starting to fail which is about a $400 job at a shop. I would recommend getting it done asap because if axle breaks it can leave you stranded. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Adding more info of the problem.Noticed when the car is in park I can hear it clicking goes away when it's in drive then comes back when I start to move
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

That would also sound like the CV axle. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.