Like to now where the fuse would be 4 my brake lights on

Customer Question

Like to now where the fuse would be 4 my brake lights on trailer where to find the fuse box I have no lights on my trailer for brakes
JA: Working brake lights are so important for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had brake lights trailer lights but they quit working couple months ago didn't know it until I hook to another trailer I think the first trailer might have shorted a fuse don't know where to look can't seem to figure out owner's manual
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if I can
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just use the test light on the hook up
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: The clearance lights are working fine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
2011 Nissan armada platinum 5.6
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The fuses would be in the IPDM which is under the hood. Do you have a Test Light?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can you tell or show me which fused and what size
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.

There is a bunch of fuses involved in the tow harness. I counted like 5 and stopped counting. So if you have a test light, do you know how to check fuses with it?