Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

There's a dead mouse in my blower motor in my 2005 Nissan

Customer Question

There's a dead mouse in my blower motor in my 2005 Nissan Quest I need to figure out where it's at and how to take it out it has the worst smell ever
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's all of it that's all I needed to know where it's at and how to take it out please
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing I just need to know where the blower motor is that
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 6 months ago.

Hey there, thanks for the question.

I can send you step by step directions to your email if you want? file is too large to post here.

Let me know if that would work.