Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Icant find da fuel pump relay on my truck there are 2 under

Customer Question

Icant find da fuel pump relay on my truck there are 2 under neath fa shearing wheel but dont know which 1 it is
JA: So many things can cause fuel pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I dont have no power to fuel pump
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Put in new fp n new sending unit and it just wont start
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Maybe that I might have swapped da fuel lines coming from da pump to da sending unit cuz there is no fuel coming out maybe I have no power dont Know what da problem is.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?