FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, MasterTechnician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech
1627031

My altiva 2005 v6 in Oreilly codes in cilinder 2 and 4

Customer Question

Hi ,my altiva 2005 v6 in Oreilly codes for misfire in cilinder 2 and 4 ,transmission problem, not shifting 4 and 5,is automatic,and some problem with position sensor
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Does not want to stay on,it shake to much and chek engine on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes,I undrestand some mechanic work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: The engine was reabild 3 Year ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much for my answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My car is a Nissan altima 2005 v6
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I be waiting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you tell me the code numbers that were in the computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry but lefted at work,tomorrow I well have the codes in my hands,how do I get back to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or you can call me araund 10:00 am at(###) ###-####in Al,thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In Arizona
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
I will not be available for a call, but if you can post them back here I will respond once I see them. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok tomorrow,thanks
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Have a great rest of your night.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Im Carlos from last night and my Altima codes are here,0721--1726--0780--0735--0734--0300--1229--,pelase answer me soon Bobby,thanks
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Sorry it took so long to get back with you as I was just able to get back online. All of these codes together tell me that there is a voltage problem somewhere. It may be a blown fuse or a wiring problem. It may also be a failure in the control module, which is the most common cause of this. The voltage supply circuits to the transmission and the throttle control system need to be checked first. This will let you know if there is simply a voltage issue or if it may be the computer failing.