Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Car ran the other day but was running rough wouldn't go

Customer Question

Car ran the other day but was running rough wouldn't go above 2300rpm had codes for maf sensor and throttle position sensor. Replaced both went to start the car the fuel pump relay just clicks and it cranks but won't fire. Checked all relays and fuses. Also my scan tool won't link up now.
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would like too
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. What year and Model Nissan is this?