Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

I got locked out JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

I got locked out
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I got in the car and the alarm sounds off ..i finally found the key reconnected the battery the alarm still soundin off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried starting the car, it started but the alarm is still sounding off
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: No thats it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for any of us to be able to try and help you we are going to need complete information. Need to know the year, make and model please. Post back when you can with complete information and we can work from there. You may also want to try locking and unlocking the door with the key and see if that will disable the alarm.