Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

I have seen a used 2014 Nissan Pathfinder ST R52 with

Customer Question

I have seen a used 2014 Nissan Pathfinder ST R52 with 104,113 km. I know Nissans are good cars, but is that to many Kms for only a two year old car. Assuming it was maintained properly would you recommend purchasing the car?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Providing the vehicle ha s been properly maintained there should be be no problem making this purchase with the amount of miles it has on it because the Pathfinder has a very good track record. That being said anytime you purchase a used vehicle its always a good idea to take it in to a trusted repair shop and have them do a pre-purchase inspection from top to bottom to make sure there are no hidden issue. I would strongly recommend doing this before you make your decision.