Matt, Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, worked in auto industry for 22 years on engine, transmission and suspension design

I bumped my right front tire on the curb, and now car to go

Customer Question

Hi, I bumped my right front tire on the curb, and now for the car to go straight I have to tilt the wheel a little to the right. I also noticed the right tire has a little less air, and it takes awhile for me to fill air on that tire.Thanks.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.

its likely that you have knocked the wheel alignment / tracking out and also unseated the tyre so its now losing air

I'd suggest getting the car taken to a wheel alignment / tyre shop as they can remount the tyre and inspect it for damage and also straighten up the wheel position so it tracks straight and true

Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you