2013 Pathfinder driver side door well not unlock from the

Customer Question

2013 Pathfinder driver side door well not unlock from the inside
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I tried to unlock the inside driver side door with the electronic key and mash the unlock button and it still will not unlock
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: But it open and unlocked from the outside
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Yes if I can
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Does the drivers door open at all? Is it stuck where you can't open it inside or out?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It will open from the outside open inside I tried electronic lock and the unlock button and it still would not open from the inside
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.
Well the fact that you can at least open the door is good. Your issue is either the inside door handle, the cable to the door handle inside or the latch assembly. How handy are you? Do you feel you can remove the inside door finisher?