mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

2004 Nissan Sentra.............we just purchased

Customer Question

2004 Nissan Sentra.............we just purchased it..........."as is"..................just had the oil changed this morning at WalMart in Chillicothe, Ohio. But they didn't do anything else??!!Can you recommend anyone in our immediate area to work on our car??!!! But not Nourse......................................They're crooks........................................The dashboard maintenance light is still on & this worries us.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 6 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** will try to assist you. Can you tell me what lights are on on dash when the car is running, check eng light, SRS light ,MAIntenance light Brake light Ect.

And how many miles on vehicle?

Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.

can you take a picture of the light that you have on and post it here for me to see. it may just be your oil change light that walmart forgot to reset.