Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

95 Nissan Sentra the car will only start if you remove the

Customer Question

95 Nissan Sentra the car will only start if you remove the battery fuse
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car just one day would not start had to have it towed home by accident I pulled the battery fuse and tried to crank and it started
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Put the fuse back in and everything is fine everything works great I have to do this every time I start the car
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: I don't have a door key only ignition key
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 6 months ago.
Hey there, when the car "won't start" will the engine still crank? or does it just do nothing at all?
Expert:  Jake replied 6 months ago.
also, which fuse are you calling the "battery fuse" ?