Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

What kind of spark plugs do I need and how much will it cost

Customer Question

what kind of spark plugs do I need and how much will it cost to get them installed, also I took my truck in for an oil and now it knocks when I start it. I have a 2010 Nissan armada platinum flex fuel
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I would check and see if the wrong viscosity oil was installed or if the oil level is incorrect. If those are good then change the oil filter, the one installed may have a faulty flow back valve. This is all based on assuming this was a result of the oil change and not a coincidence. Your spark plugs are NGK's which are 21$ each. The labor is 1.3 hours to change them all. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Are you needing more help on this concern?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris