Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The car have the gas shot it started this morning i shot it

Customer Question

the car have the gas shot it started this morning i shot it and try again it wont start
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i was replacing head lights and check the fuses for the dash i left the key with the ignition on when i done i went to sart it fail these mornig it started i let it run for like 5 minutes i shot the car of and try it it didnt start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes if i have some advise
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i check for the security its fine but i think the imobilizer is cutting my gas because i tested my fuel pump is good but i have no power goin to it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: no thats all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model, engine?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris