peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

CVLURFFD22UANKAE-A: i have changed the injector nozzles on

Customer Question

i have changed the injector nozzles on nissan yd25 engine but the new injectors can not be coded. what should i do to code the new injectors?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. IN some cases the injectors have to be coded by a dealer in order to work properly in your vehicle here.I have also seen where the incorrect injectors are installed this can cause issues as well here.I would make sure the correct injectors were installed first and if found to be o.k. I would see if a dealer can code these to operate in your model here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You are very right saying wrong injectors could have been supplied. This is why I took those injectors for verification. I was told there are the correct ones and even their pressure was correct. Could a faulty ECU lead to that strange behaviour?
If they are the correct injectors and you have tried to code/program them with the correct procedure the only other issue I see is an internal fault in the ecu itself needing replaced or possibly a wiring fault leading from the injectors to the ecu itself.I would check the wiring and make sure it is all o.k.If found to be o.k. you may have a faulty ecu here needing replaced. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete