Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer

04 pathfinder with auto ac control blower motor quit haven't

Customer Question

04 pathfinder with auto ac control blower motor quit haven't checked any thing yet
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. If the air controller looks like it's working properly, just the blower motor does not work, the issue is most commonly the blower motor amp. When this part fails, either the blower motor will stay on and can't be controlled, or it won't come on at all. Do you have any more questions on this?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How to test it
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.
Sorry for the delay. Can you read a wiring diagram? I can provide that for you if you would like to perform tests. Let me know..