Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Trying to install new drain plug, plug doesn't want to seat

Customer Question

Trying to install new drain plug, plug doesn't want to seat 2005 nissan altima
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Screw the plug into radiator it never gets to the point where it stops
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I bought a new plug but it gets to a point where it doesn't stop leaking
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: No I think that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Is this drain plug for the Radiator? Do you have a picture of the new drain plug?